This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Breathe Right, Clorox, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SoothesOfTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Tis the season, right? The season for a cough, cold and flu!
As you may know, we are an Air Force family! And tis also the season for Daddy to be gone. So, add all that up and it equals this mommy cannot be tied down with a cough, cold or the flu! Playing “single mom” means I have a lot on my plate and I truly cannot afford to be sick. All I can afford this season is the caffeine to get me through this TDY … and perhaps some new boots that start with an H and rhyme with .. punter? …
So because of the aforementioned inability to contract a virus of any kind, I am keeping a few things on hand just in case those buggers try to invade my personal space.
- Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment: Abreva is not for temporary symptom relief, but healing. It delivers the best results when used at the first sign of a cold sore! You know that tingling feeling you get – kind of like a sixth sense – and you know all hell is going to break loose on your lip? Use this when those spidey senses start tingling!
- Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips: If you’ve never used one of these – have you even ever had a stuffy nose? You know when you’re trying to sleep but you can’t and it’s like a traffic jam in your nasal canals? Yeah. That’s when these come in super-duper handy! They open up those passages so you can breathe and SLEEP! Within each Breathe Right strip are flexible, “spring-like” bands. On the underside is a special adhesive that, when placed properly on the nose, gently sticks to the area right above the flare of each nostril. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate and continual relief!
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes: This is my number one defense against (the dark arts 😂 I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. I am a Harry Potter nerd.) Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are my number one defense against cold and flu germs! My girls go to school, and pre-school, and dance, and church, and play dates, and they ride buses (and they eat their boogers). Germs are everywhere! Using Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes gives me comfort that the majority of those germs and 99.9% of most common allergens* are being obliterated by my OCD wiping tendencies.
- Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM: With Robitussin Honey, you can finally find relief from that cough! Oh my gosh! I hate it when I can’t stop coughing! That constant tickle that produces a cough 28 hours a day! The liquid-strength of Robitussin Honey soothes on contact and provides cough relief for hours! And the NEW honey flavor is the real honey you want, the powerful cough relief you need. Gluten Free. No Artificial Colors. True Source Certified Honey.
- Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold: Don’t let the cold or flu get in your way. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold fits right in your routine. Compatible with most single-serve coffee makers, these fast-relieving pods work on even your severe symptoms. Press. Sip. Relief. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor sore throat pain
Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold offer powerful relief without a prescription!
Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM should not be used at the same time.
I found all these products at Fred Meyer, and therefore, Kroger is the destination for all my flu needs!
And because I love all of y’all, I found some savings for you!
- Beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $1 Off Any Theraflu Product
- Beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $2 off Theraflu Power Pods, 12ct Powders, 40ct Caplets, and Syrups Twinpack
- On Robitussin there will be a $1.25 off coupon through 1/4/19
Now that Kroger is keeping us healthy this season, and since Daddy is gone, we have got to keep ourselves busy! To take advantage of our health and to enjoy this Holiday season, we’re crossing all the things off our Winter Bucket List! We are so excited to check them all – maybe even twice like Mr. Claus himself! What is your favorite Holiday bucket list item? Head to my Instagram to enter to WIN a free Winter Bucketlist!
Theraflu-(c) 2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
Abreva, Breathe Right, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
*Use Clorox products as directed for removal of non-living allergens like pet dander, dust mite matter and pest matter on hard nonporous surfaces in your home. Keep out of reach of children.