Hey y’all! This past weekend was so good to our little family. The weekends are so important to us with Stefan’s crazy training schedule. It’s our time to reset from a busy week and focus our attentions on one another and on our girls. I love all the family time we get on weekends and this weekend was no exception. On Saturday we went to a little Fiesta and I brought these delicious Taco Cupcakes per some friends’ request. These are so delicious and easy that I thought I’d share my recipe with you. Pin these now. Right now guys!
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 3 Cups Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 24 Corn Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Cilantro for garnish
- Brown ground turkey. Mix in taco seasoning per instructions on packet and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Use wide mouth mason jar lid to cut a circle in each corn tortilla. You will only be able to get one circle from each tortilla. Press circles into greased muffin tin.
- Drop a spoonful of meat into each cup followed by a spoonful of refried beans and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until tortillas start to brown and become crispy.
- Let cupcakes cool until the shells harden. Remove and top with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro.